(Click image to enlarge)
Refund and Recollection Policy: There are NO refunds on testing kits. If your sample is rejected because the collection was completed incorrectly, a replacement kit fee will apply.
Your kit will contain all the necessary supplies for self-collection in the comfort of your own home. The test only requires you to fill 5 circles with 2 drops of blood in each circle. You will collect your blood sample using the paper blot included in your kit.
Your kit will contain:
- 1 Blood Spot Collection Card
- 2 Lancets
- 1 Blood Spot Sample Bag
- Alcohol Pad, Gauze & Band-Aid
- Instructions Sheet
- Pre-Paid Return Shipping
- Easy self-collection of your blood sample
- Reduces risk of exposure to yourself and others, using the privacy of your own home
- Eliminates the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), as there is no need for a lab tech
- Results received within 10 business days upon arrival to lab via a secure privacy compliant portal
- Professional analysis by a Licensed and Accredited Laboratory
Compared to a traditional blood draw sample, the COVID-19 Antibodies Test is collected in a dried blood format. This technique has been validated to be equal in sensitivity and specificity to a standard blood draw.
Currency payment in Canadian dollars.
Shipping the testing kit to you is NOT included in your purchase price. You can choose the method and corresponding shipping fee at checkout. We recognize that some of you may be purchasing more than one kit for your family’s needs. Others of you may be living in a rural community and surcharges will apply.
Shipping the testing kit to the lab is included in your purchase price as your sample needs to ideally arrive within 1 week of testing via FedEx.
Note: Rural Areas & Islands
Surcharge may apply after purchase depending on your location (rural areas, outskirts of city etc.).
If you are in a rural area or on an island, please proceed with your online order using the estimate shipping rate. We will contact you with the actual shipping charges prior to shipping out your order to get your approval to add any extra charges to your bill.