Menopause Management Program
Menopause symptoms can occur as early as your early 40s but more commonly in your 50s. You might experience irritability, brain ‘fog’ or notice mood swings. Heavier periods, bloating, headaches, weight gain, insomnia and those infamous hot flashes – are all potential symptoms.
This program supports your menopause journey regardless of what stage you’re at. Your experienced hormonal management health team will guide and support you to feel more energized, well rested, be mentally sharp and keep the weight off and yes, experience improved sex drive again too.
You should address menopause sooner rather than later. While warding off symptoms, we can help you to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis, and diabetes if you take action now.
Details on testing
This program includes a saliva test which will determine your:
- sexual hormones: estradiol, progestrone, testosterone, and DHEA
- cortisol (stress response hormone) levels
And a blood test which will determine your:
- cholesterol profile (Triglycerides, LDL, HDL), A1C (which measures your sugar level control)
Results are uploaded to your patient health record, MyWellnessFile.Sample Report
Interaction with Coaches and Ongoing Support
Once your results are posted to your patient health record, MyWellnessFile, you will be booked for a series of coaching sessions to support your life transition journey. This program will include video conference sessions to be completed within 6 months:
- 50 minute naturopathic doctor consultation
- plus 30 minute follow-up
- 50 minute nutritionist session
- 50 minute health coaching session
- plus 30 minute follow-up x 2